Please don’t hesitate to call me, my fees vary based on the type and complexity of your ceremony.
A deposit will be required to secure your date, with the balance of the fee not being required until two weeks before the date of the ceremony.
What does my fee cover?
- Initial meeting and those required thereafter, including rehearsal and ceremony.
- I will assist by providing a range of information in the form of rituals, music, vows and readings just to name a few, and have a myriad of options available for your consideration.
- Mailing, phone, email and internet costs involved.
- Legal Documentation that will be registered and lodged with the appropriate organisation.
- The ceremony outline that is used during the rehearsal and on the day of the ceremony as reference.
- I exclusively build a ceremony based on what information you have provided me with and arrange a ceremony individually to your personal request.
- Time needed to prepare the ceremony and travel to and from appointments and ceremony location.
- Use of table, two chairs, table cloth, and PA system for the day.
- Any assistance required with acquiring the venue, photographer etc.
- Relationship information and services local to your area.
- A presentation copy of your certificate.